Volume 12 Issue 1 - May 2011
Social Security Webinars
- Representative Payees: Roles and Responsibilities of Payees Who Serve Multiple Beneficiaries
- Social Security 101: What’s in it for me?
- How Some Public Employee or Teacher Pensions May Affect Social Security Benefits
- Applying Online for Disability Benefits
- Internet Representative Payee Accounting
- Social Security for Wounded Warriors
- Ticket to Work Webinars (series)
Ticket to Work is a voluntary program for people with disabilities administered by Social Security. The Ticket program offers disability beneficiaries ages 18 through 64 expanded opportunities to obtain the services and support they need to work and achieve their employment goals. This webinar series is for beneficiaries with disabilities, employment support providers and potential employers.
View webinars: www.socialsecurity.gov/webinars