Volume 14 Issue 1 - February 2014
MRRC Researchers in the Media
Marco Angrisani was interviewed about the paper Labor Force Transitions at Older Ages: The Roles of Work Environment and Personality, coauthored by Michael Hurd, Erik Meijer, Andrew Parker and Susann Rohwedder, in When to retire? It’s not just about the money, Jan 24, 2014, MarketWatch.
John Laitner spoke with the Chicago Tribune in Steering older workers into new careers, Nov 24, 2013, regarding Technological Progress and the Earnings of Older Workers, a paper coauthored by Yuriy Gorodnichenko, Jae Song and Dmitriy Stolyarov.
Research by Yuriy Gorodnichenko, Jae Song and Dmitriy Stolyarov in the paper Macroeconomic Determinants of Retirement Timing was cited in:
- Is this the new way to retire? Jan 13, 2014. Philly.com
- When it’s OK to retire with debt, Dec. 14, 2013, MarketWatch.
- 7 New Trends in Retirement, Dec 6, 2013, DailyFinance.com.
- First Person: My Gen-X Plan to Survive Partial Retirement, Dec 3, 2013, Yahoo Finance.
- The rise of the ‘partial retirement’, Nov 15, 2013, MarketWatch.
Annamaria Lusardi and Olivia S. Mitchell were quoted in Mortgage debt a threat for near-retirees, Sep 25, 2013, MarketWatch for their paper Older Adult Debt and Financial Frailty.
Olivia S. Mitchell was quoted in Navigating your retirement future by Marketplace.org, Sep 6, 2013.